Saffron is a spice that comes from the flowers of Crocus and sativus and is one of the world’s most luxurious spices. The crocus grows in the Middle East and parts of Europe. It is most commonly cultivated in Iran, India, and Greece. It only blooms for about three to four weeks during October and November. The flower produces dark red stigmas, also called threads, which are removed carefully by hand and dried.
Here are some health benefit:
- Helps you relax and sleep better.
- Makes you happier.
- Promotes learning and memory retention.
- Increases vitality.
- Protects against cold.
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric makes it worth to include in your diet. Turmeric used in our Saffron Latte is an excellent tonic to improve your immune system against many diseases. A cup of our Saffron Latte in the morning or just before bedtime at night will build your immune system. Turmeric helps to purify blood which helps to make your skin clean and remove skin issues related to impurities in blood.
Cardamom is a spice made from the seed pods of various plants in the ginger family. Cardamon has a strong, pungent flavor and aroma with hints of lemon and mint.
Here are some benefits of Cardamom :
- Antioxidant properties may lower blood-pressure.
- May protect from chronic diseases, thanks to anti-inflammatory effects.
- May lower blood sugar levels.
Cinnamon is a highly delicious spice. It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. Modern science has now has confirmed what people known for ages .
Here are some benefits of Cinnamon :
- Cinnamon has powerful antioxidants.
- Lowers your blood-sugar level.
- Cinnamon improves your digestive health.
- Cinnamon can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful
Ginger is a popular ingredient in cooking, and especially in Asian and Indian cuisine. It has also been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. Possible health benefits include relieving nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
Here are some benefits of Ginger :
- Relieves digestive issues.
- Relieves nausea.
- Can relieve pain.
- Reduces inflammation.
- May reduce risk of heart disease.
- May lower cholesterol levels.
- May improve brain function.